Houston, we have a problem!!!! I think Maya needs a new shirt. Sweetheart, Grandma D. has put another shirt in the mail for you. I am sure it will fit you just fine! I can't believe your Mom is swaying you to the green side. Just hang in there and you will be able to wear the right shirt. By the way, you are both as cute as a button. Love and kisses, Grandma D.
I also think Maya needs a new shirt, but not blue and orange! How about gold and green! It just so happens that Grandpa S. put one in the mail today for Maya!!! Now there is some competition - better take pictures of both new shirts. Of course, I expect Maya will wear the green & gold more often! :)
I do think we have a competition going here but I have the answer. Grant, from now on you have to dress Maya on game days. Oh, and use the new shirt I am sending her. Yes, I think that is the answer. I love it!!! Love to Grandma and Grandpa S. too.
You are right Grandma S. They are both as cute as they can be and we will always love them no matter what they are wearing; I sure enjoyed our fun. They are growing up way too fast!!! Love to everyone.
9 comments:
Adorable!!! :)
GO PACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Pack Go!!!
Houston, we have a problem!!!! I think Maya needs a new shirt. Sweetheart, Grandma D. has put another shirt in the mail for you. I am sure it will fit you just fine! I can't believe your Mom is swaying you to the green side. Just hang in there and you will be able to wear the right shirt. By the way, you are both as cute as a button. Love and kisses, Grandma D.
I also think Maya needs a new shirt, but not blue and orange! How about gold and green! It just so happens that Grandpa S. put one in the mail today for Maya!!! Now there is some competition - better take pictures of both new shirts. Of course, I expect Maya will wear the green & gold more often! :)
Love to you all - and to Grandma Dawson!!!!
Both Mom & Dad will be sooooooooo happy!
I do think we have a competition going here but I have the answer. Grant, from now on you have to dress Maya on game days. Oh, and use the new shirt I am sending her. Yes, I think that is the answer. I love it!!! Love to Grandma and Grandpa S. too.
Grandma D.
It doesn't matter what color shirts the girls wear, we love them so much!!!
They sure are growing up fast!!!
You are right Grandma S. They are both as cute as they can be and we will always love them no matter what they are wearing; I sure enjoyed our fun. They are growing up way too fast!!! Love to everyone.
Grandma D.
Post a Comment