Sunday, April 13, 2008

hello again

hi- I know it has been a long time since I have posted some pics.... I am working on clearing out some space on my C drive. Until I get some time, you can see Maya in some of the pics on the Anderson's family blog.

Mackenzie will be ONE soon, and I can't believe it! She is still not crawling or walking, but she is pushing herself backwords. She seems to actually say a bunch of words, even if only mom can tell what she is saying: mama, dada, mine (mimicking Maya), duckie, uh-oh, E-I-E-I-O, hi, bye, and a few others that I can't remember right now. She seems to know some sign language, but is not really doing it unless "forced". It seems like she would rather vocalize. She is a very laid-back girl unless her sister takes a toy away from her, then she really starts screaming. Her current favorite songs are "Old Macdonald" and the theme from Elmo's World.

Maya is very much in the "MAYA DO IT" phase. She loves to play outside. And is now in a real big girl bed (twin size). She continues to be very tall for her age. I don't know how tall she is at the moment, but she wears a size 11 shoe. And she loves being a big sister, except when she proclaims: "Mom, I'm a baby. I need a baby toy!"

No comments: