Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's a BOY!

We had an ultrasound today & found out that there's a BOY in there! Too bad we can't see hair color too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you. Now I know I don't have to return a certain little Christmas gift! You have only 20 weeks to decide on a name.

love to you all -
Grandma Singer

Anonymous said...

Yeah - It's a Boy!!!! Of course I would have loved another granddaughter too. Congratulations and I am looking forward to spring.

Love you!
Grandma Dawson

Elizabeth said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats...let me know if you need any clothes to borrow...I have plenty from that season!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! Congratualations a Baby Boy Much love to you and Grant. Are you staying in Texas this Christmas or going home? Come by and see us if your in town.

Julie said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Laura said...

Barb -
Congrats! - You have been busy - when you get a moment please get get in touch. Let me know the next time you will be in Wisconsin - we need to get together. I miss you.

All my love to you and your family.

Laura Multer