Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dane is 4 months...on saturday!!!

We can't believe how time has flown!! Dane is getting so big, and good news... he has had all his preliminary TS tests, and he is tumor free in his heart,eyes & abdominal organs!! And his meds are still working great to keep him seizure free! And he looks JUST like Mackenzie did at 4 months!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to take him in my arms and squeeze as tight as I can! I absolutely LOVE the pictures. He is sooooooo sweet. I can't wait to get him in my arms again. Love you Dane!!!

Grandma Dawson

Grandma Singer said...

Darling pictures! Love the hat!!! And such a great smile. Hugs and kisses to all the kids. Love you! Grandma Singer

Candy said...

That's wonderful news, Barb! I can't believe how quickly he's changing. So handsome!

Unknown said...

That is wonderful News!! He is such a darling little boy and growing so fast